You can make a difference!
The YMCA is a charitable organization working to provide opportunities for all to grow in spirit, mind and body. By making a financial contribution, you can help a child grow in spirit, mind and body, surrounded by positive role models in a safe and healthy environment.
The YMCA is one of Canada's leading charities and recognizes that many families in our community cannot do it alone.
We encourage you to help someone enjoy the fun and healthy family experiences at YMCA Camps, our Fitness Studio or our nurturing values-based Y after school program.
Your donation will help the Humber Community YMCA continue to offer its employment programs, leadership training and learning courses that enable our youth to reach their potential.
Your gift helps
- A family that is experiencing financial challenges stay active and healthy with a YMCA membership
- Give youth at risk a chance to build leadership skills in a fun environment
- Provide struggling teens and adults with the help they need to transition to full employment
- Engage youth in meaningful volunteer opportunities
- Families access child care, recreation and support services during a time of illness, crisis or loss of employment
There's no risks, only returns when you invest in a child today
For more information on how to donate, please contact
Humber Community YMCA
2 Herald Avenue
P.O. Box 836
Corner Brook, NL
Phone (709) 639-9676
Fax (709) 634-9622